Friday, July 13, 2007 

My Exciting Trip to Hong Kong
Cole's first trip on an airplane was to visit Uncle Rony in Hong Kong! It was really the most exciting thing riding a plane for the first time...


Ok, so that was the plane ride. When we actually got to Hong Kong, it got better...


Ok, well, I got up early the next morning to go to Disneyland! Now this was um, well what's that water thing in the picture?

It started raining while we were there and everyone had lunch. I took a nap!

Then things got really exciting...


After a parade, some cool shows, a scary encounter with Mickey Mouse and fireworks, I added the final touch...


The next day at Harbour City... they shopped, I slept...

On our last day in Hong Kong, we all went to Ocean Park! It was utterly fascinating!




My Dad even pushed me on the super long escalators...

While my Dad, Mom, Tita Mirzi and Chloe went to the River Rage ride, I decided to keep my Uncle Rony company by staying awake...


I got sleepy again when we were watching a bunch of dolphins jump around...


Hahahahaha, don't get me wrong. It was a fabulous trip! My mommy says she'll post more happy pictures soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer