Sunday, July 22, 2007 

Cole at 10 Months!
Things I can do at 10 months:

1. I can stand!

2. I can take roughly three steps before I fall on my butt.

3. I look at the chandelier when my Mommy says "Where's the light?"

4. I can clap my hands (especially when I'm watching Hi-5 or High School Musical concert).

5. I can stick out my tongue if you stick out yours. :-)

6. I can laugh for extended periods of time when Chloe makes funny faces or surprises me.

7. I can pretend to "blow a candle" when you sing "Happy Birthday" to me.

8. I can mumble ALOT of syllables like da da do, na na, ga ga, i-een (my Mommy thinks I'm calling my yaya Irene when I say this one) , ger, ba ba boo, etc.

9. I can figure out things like when I step on the toys in my crib, I'm higher and therefore more likely to get out of said crib.

10. I can look at my Mommy, Daddy, and sister Chloe when asked "Where's Mommy? Where's Daddy? Where's Chloe?"

I still sleep alot. I eat anything in my path. I smile at everything. (My mommy loves that last part.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer