My mommy has been neglecting my blog again... hahahahaha.

Cole is growing and growing. I'm so amazed by how fast time flies and how he's really becoming more and more a person rather than just a baby. He's walking all over the place and we can barely keep up!


Cole has taken an interest in electrical sockets lately (or anything we say "no" to). He also loves climbing stairs (which gives us a heart attack each time). But I guess that's all part and parcel of a kid growing up... I mean, a boy growing up!
What I love the most I think is how he and Chloe get along so well. Every so often Chloe will play a joke on Cole (like hug his yaya really tight) and wait for him to cry! But then she'll come to Cole and tell him not to cry. Silly girl! As his big sister, she always gives way to him though. And that is a small victory for Mommy. :-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home